IS0 9001:2000 credited by AQSR for the complete process of Engineering, Designing, Manufacturing and Testing of all our products to ensure the consistent quality. All related tests and certifications carried out from the authorized agencies like CPRI, ERTL etc.
Quality Policy :
We are engaged to excellence in Designing, Engineering & Manufacturing through :
- Involvement of people
- Upgradation of technology
- Customer satisfaction
By providing enough resources such as the infrastructure and capable personnel. We shall review our Quality Management Systems to get continual improvements.
We attain the above objective by following methodology :
- Evolving The Total Quality Concept : Our company organize the training workshops for our managers, supervisors, officers & workmen at different levels regularly, wherein we make them aware for the importance of quality of different techniques & case studies.
- Evolving Concept of Right First Time Approach : We have at our operational areas have changed a concept of right first time approach and encourage our people to work himself as a quality controller for the work executed by him, for which we also have encouragement schemes such as rewards, recognition & monetory gain.
- Evolving Stage Inspection by Q. A. Team : Team of our quality analysis work continuously & on day to day basis carry out the stage inspection to arrest any of the laps in time and to avoid the reworking later on. The stage inspection involves different formats to continuously monitor the progress.
- Work Instructions For different Key Result Areas : We have provided the complete work instruction for particular areas working & having it in the work area itself.
- Proper Training of Workmanship : After investing any of the official / workman, we provide him a one month training for systematic, technical & quality execution of his work. This training involves workshop training & on the job training also.
- Final Inspection of The Work : Inspite of adopting all the above standards, we carry out the final 100% sample inspection of complete work to make sure the quality of the work.
- Third Party Inspection : Even going one step further, we at times carry out the third party inspection by the inspector of external agencies & take their unbiased feedback. It also under the vigil of all our internal Q. A., Inspectors & other officials.
- Supervision of Testing & Commissioning at Site : In addition, our engineers manage the final testing and commissioning at site for use of the equipment to make sure the Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
By the way of above, we have been very maintaining the best quality of work at our site & invite repeated business from our customers, which itself is a proof of continuous customer satisfaction.
Safety Policy :
We stand committed to ensure complete safety for all our workmen at site and also for third party agencies working or visiting the site.
Safety Norms Adopted :
For Workmen at Site :
- All the workmen working on electrical active lines wear gloves and insulated electrically footwear.
- All the workmen working at a height of 12 feet use safety belts.
- All the welders use premium quality wielding glasses.
- All our workmen / officer at site uses safety helmets.
- We make sure the availability of enough nos. of Fire Extinguishers at site, site office, any other work place related to the execution of site.
- All our workmen used for cutting & bending use hand gloves.
- First Aid Boxes in sufficient nos. are available at site office,, different other work place related to site construction activities.
- An emergency vehicle is available at site.
- All other workmen at site are covered under E.S.I. & P.F.
For Third Party Agencies :
- We show caution boards at all important places.
- Marking routes of cabling and earthing are displayed.
- Prohibited areas are marked & complete display boards are kept at the time of testing and commissioning.
- To make sure the compliance of all above, we delegate a Safety Supervisor at site equipped with all means & help to cope-up with unforeseen incident.
Environmental Protection Scheme
We stand committed to make sure the environmental protection in all our areas of operation by adopting & implementing the following norms:
Being a client focused organization, we take all necessary actions that help us in meeting client satisfaction in much efficient manner. Our deep understanding for clients' expectations and advanced resources to meet such expectations without any hindrance, make A To Z Control System one of the most customer friendly firms in the domain of providing electrical products & services.
We have the teams of highly qualified engineers in Project Management, Project Engineering and Site management, fully equipped with the latest equipments and other means & aids at their disposal. The typical organogram of our different teams is provided here below :
- We have two advance, ISO 9001:2000 certified plants situated at Noida - Phase II for manufacturing of LT Panels & Busducts.
- We have with us the latest, complete in-house facilities of fabrication, painting, assembling, surface treatment, wiring and testin
- The plants are equipped with advance CNC machines and other Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Electro - Mechanical machines with seven tank pre-treatment process, baking ovens, powder coating plant and all other gadgets and tools available in-house.
- We have with us the in-house material testing laboratory make sure the perfect quality of all the incoming material.
- We have Paint Testing Laboratory, wherein the paint & surface treatment is tested and the best quality is ensured.
- In addition to this, the Electrical Test laboratory is equipped with latest gadgets & testing equipments for carrying out all the routine, functional & special tests enabling the best quality to reach the customer.
We have a complete in-house engineering team to made the GA Drawings, Layouts, Single Line Diagrams, Scheme Drawings & Shop Drawings with the latest CAD based design system to meet the exacting requirement of the client.
We have a completely professional & client friendly approach, where - in all people on roles work on behalf of the customer. We believe in-customer satisfaction and the zero defect services. To us, a satisfied customers is the best business promotion manager. Therefore for us the best marketing effort is to generate more and satisfied customers.
"The repeat business from all our customers is a reward of our culture only"
A brief insight of ATOZ culture can be analyzed by a few planks borne by various officials / departments.
To us at ATOZ :
- Managing Director: A man with an unending hunger for reputation and goodwill â To him, profit is only a by - product.
- Director - Operation: An application engineer of customer at our rolls â Always striving for customer satisfaction.
- Director - Marketing: An intruder and spy of client at our rolls â Too biased in favor of client all the times.
- International Business: Utmost careful - The reputation of the country is involved.
- Marketing Division: The real ambassadors of the customer.
- Quality Assurance: The wolf - surveillance of customer at our roles.
- Production Division: The people with right first time approach.
- Projects Division: Any breakdown is a net debit to the balance sheet of our goodwill.
- Accounts & Finance: Are always pleased to debit any account except that of goodwill.
- Materials Division: The real guardian of our business associates, motivating them to contribute more & more.
- Human Resource: The complete care - takers, facilitating all to take - care of the company.
- After Sales & Service: The real marketing staff of company with an in - different title.
Operation and Maintenance
We undertake the Operation and Maintenance (O & M) of complete electrical installation widely installed by us and also by the other agencies. Our professionals visit the site, note all the parameters and provide the most viable techno-commercial solution for O & M. We depute our Engineers / Supervisors / Workmen for the full operation of installation and carry out regular maintenance assuring the corrective and preventive maintenance.